Protect the things which mean the most to you

Do not wait for something worst to happen. Get your most valuable asset insured.

Building Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the cost of rebuilding your home if it’s damaged or destroyed. It’s usually compulsory if you’re planning to buy your home with a mortgage and you may not be able to get one unless you take out buildings insurance.

Contents Insurance

Wondering if you need contents insurance? Think about how you would cope if you lost your valuables due to a robbery or a fire.

This type of insurance covers loss or damage to all the things in your home which are not part of the structure or the building.

Landlord Insurance

Your rental property is your biggest investment – so you need to have confidence that it’s properly protected with the right landlord cover.

Landlord insurance is a specific type of insurance that protects you against losses suffered in connection to a rental property. It can protect the property itself, as well as related risks such as injury or loss suffered by a tenant as a result of a fault with the building. Landlord insurance can also cover the landlord’s contents within the property.